KRISTIDENT paper-polyethylene aprons for patients in rolls
disposable, waterproof, with high absorptive capacity.
Protect patients' clothing from contamination during dental treatment and related procedures, and are also widely used in cosmetology when performing cosmetic procedures.
Basically, these aprons consist of a layer of embossed 100% cellulose base paper (25 g/m2) of an intense color + one layer of thin and strong polyethylene.
KRISTIDENT aprons have long and handy ties, they can be torn off from the roll along the punching line easily and provide an excellent barrier against moisture. The aprons neckline and size provide ultimate protection for the patients' breast, shoulders, and neck area.
This is a high quality production, manufactured using modern imported equipment.
- Type: double-layered
- Material: a layer of 100% cellulose base paper (25 g/m2) and one film layer.
- Aprons sizes:
- 61 х 53 cm - 80 pcs/roll
- 81 х 53 cm - 60 pcs/roll
Stylish colors fitting the interior of any dental office.
- blue item number (61cm./81cm.): 201130 / 201135
- green item number (61cm./81cm.): 201127 / 201132
- lemon item number (61cm./81cm.): 201128 / 201133
- vinous item number (61cm./81cm.): 201126 / 201131
- orange item number (61cm./81cm.): 201129 / 201134
- black item number (61cm./81cm.): 201136 / 201138
Shipping box: 6 rolls.
Certificate of registration No. FSR 2011/12873 of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of Russia dated 30.12.2011
Exemption letter with an attachmentNo. 101-КС/214 dated 01.03.13 from VNIIS LLC
- Technical datasheet
- Explanation to bidders of tenders for granting CT-1 from Kristi LLC
- Certificate of registration № FSR 2011/12873 issued by the Health Ministry of Russia 30.12.2011.